Display Activity Attachments in Grid

Jul 27, 2009 at 3:30 PM

One thing i keep looking for is some Javascript to display whether an activity has an attachment in the grid.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Coordinator
Jul 28, 2009 at 7:15 AM

Maybe a not very smart idea but I'd suggest to create a workflow (possibly a custom wf-activity will be required) that does the counting-job for a record every time a new note is attached/created.
The workflow should then update a custom attribute on the entity. So you're able to add this attribute in the views to show up the ammount of notes.

Sep 10, 2010 at 4:24 AM
Edited Sep 10, 2010 at 4:36 AM

it's working fine for account form only, for other form such as Task,Appointment are not working.By the way, effected to price list as well.  Anyone know about this problem. Thanks in advance

Coordinator
Sep 12, 2010 at 5:42 PM

I'm afraid I'm unable to help, not having any further information about the problem. Did you already payed attention to install advice #3 concering the config part of the script: "Make sure you changed the tabnTab value within oNotesTab to the correct tab (0 represents first tab)"

Nov 21, 2011 at 7:08 AM

I have changed  oNotesTab = document.getElementById('tab1Tab'); it can be worked fine for activity. Thank you very much